Student e-Portfolios is a learning environment for K-12 high school students to develop e-Portfolios of artifacts developed during the year or years. The artifacts may be textual, audio, video, or a combination of all three.
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Reading Comprehension & Reading Strategies
Click on the arrow and enlarge the screen on the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
For me this school year has been relative easy and this is a reflection about it. I'd like to make few wishes.
At first I wish I had taken the whole year more seriously because I think I could do much better if I tried. In addition I wish the pressure in the end of the year had been lesser and I wish our computer project had gone smoother.
Right now I wish I knew the material for the history exam perfectly, I also wish the material itself for the exams would have been reduced. I'm also anxious about the short we have to study for the next exam. Therefore, I wish I had more time to prepare.
I wish I would have easy time at the exams and I wish the summer holiday would be relaxing. In addition I wish the teachers wouldn't throw too much homework at us. And finally I wish I would have luck and success in my way.
For conclusion, 2009-2010 has been a fun school year, not too hard and in my opinion I could perform better and improve my achievements.
Reflection about 2009-2010 School year:
ReplyDeleteFor me this school year has been relative easy and this is a reflection about it.
I'd like to make few wishes.
At first I wish I had taken the whole year more seriously because I think I could do much better if I tried. In addition I wish the pressure in the end of the year had been lesser and I wish our computer project had gone smoother.
Right now I wish I knew the material for the history exam perfectly, I also wish the material itself for the exams would have been reduced. I'm also anxious about the short we have to study for the next exam. Therefore, I wish I had more time to prepare.
I wish I would have easy time at the exams and I wish the summer holiday would be relaxing. In addition I wish the teachers wouldn't throw too much homework at us.
And finally I wish I would have luck and success in my way.
For conclusion, 2009-2010 has been a fun school year, not too hard and in my opinion I could perform better and improve my achievements.
Daniel,
ReplyDeleteCan you add your reflection as a new post?
Thank you.
Nellie